To provide leading edge financial services by applying relevant value-adding ICT resources, human capital and other resources to achieve variety of socio-economic goals and objectives for accelerated development of all stakeholders of the Bank.
Become a Shareholder
Become part of the future of this wonderful bank by buying shares. Buying and managing your shares is very easy. Click to find more
Sekyedumase Rural Bank Limited was incorporated on 14th February 1980 and was certified to commerce business on 5th march 1980. On the 12th of September 1980, the company was licensed by bank of Ghana under the banking act 1970 (act 339) to operate as a rural bank.
The bank started operation in predominantly farming community which had 97% of the people with less than GHS100 average income per head per year. The remaining 3% were mostly workers from Ghana education service and Ghana health service.
Before the establishment of the bank, the inhabitants had to commute along a deplorable distance of between 40km and 57km amidst robbery to access banking facilities. The establishment of the bank was therefore a relief to the people of Sekyedumase and its environs.
Since the establishment of the bank, it has contributed immensely to the improvement of education, health, commerce, security, agriculture, electrification and employment to mention but few in the bank's catchment area.